Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Burger for a Small Appetite

                I’ve never been a big fan of burgers, but ever since I discovered Brothers Burgers Jr. patty, I’ve been constantly craving burgers’. The person who I’d always tag along is my sister since she has been a burger fan ever since. We’d drive along Tomas Morato, and slow down once we see Jollibee right across a big red Chinese restaurant; Brothers Burger is right beside Jollibee.
                The Baby Brother, I believe, was meant for kids, but since I have a small appetite, it’s what I go for. It is cooked very simple, with only one patty and a ketchup-mayo for dressing. The burger is sold at a rather reasonable price, and get this! every purchase of a Baby Brother gives P1.00 to the charity! The burger also goes best with their crispy fries and/or onion rings, and their milkshakes are good as well. Though the milkshakes are served not as big, and sold at a hundred pesos each, their yummy flavors won’t fail to satisfy you! Brothers Burger is definitely a place to try! J

No comments:

Post a Comment